- Small molecule cancer inhibitors as novel approaches to cancer treatment.
- Histone and chromatin modifications.
- Pharmacogenomic approaches.
- Signalling pathways in cancers.
- Translational genomics.
Frontiers of Genomics-environment Interactions
- Novel epigenome approaches towards understanding human metabolism.
- Role of circadian genes in our body.
Systems Biology and Computational Genomics
- Use of next generation sequencing analysis.
- Structural biology and application of bioinformatics towards better identification of human diseases.
- Genomics of rheumatoid arthritis and allergy.
- T-cell receptor gene rearrangments, somatic hyper-mutations, immune selection in primary and peripheral immune tissues and cytotoxic interactions.
Omics of Cell Signalling
- Neurobiology and regenerative medicine.
- Role of signaling in embryonic development, impact on human diseases and therapy.
Genomics of Reproductive Biology
- Novel genetic approaches to infertility treatments.
- Impact of environment and life style on fertility.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
Application of Molecular Cytogenetics.
High Throughput DNA Sequencing.
Application of Molecular Genetics.
Application of Microarrays.
Flow Cytometry in Oncology.
Power of Bioinformatics.